(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
mail/py-spf-engine: Update to 3.0.3
* Since 3.0.0 spf-engine uses flit-core as build backend. So switch to
* Add entry to UPDATING as default configuration file path of
pyspf-milter has changed.
mail/py-spf-engine: Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
* Fix runtime error of pyspf-milter that happens when either 'UMask'
or 'IntHosts' is set in configuration file.
* Stop installing backup files.
* Make miscellaneous paths consistent between library files, man
pages, pkg-message and rc.d script.
* Remove CONFLICTS as mail/postfix-policyd-spf-python is removed from
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add mail/py-spf-engine, Deprecate mail/postfix-policyd-spf-python
Give time to users to change their env
The new port is the successor, it supports milter feature and its
config file is in another path.
Submitted by: Yasuhiro KIMURA <email@example.com> (maintainer)