mail/fetchmail, fetchmailconf: update to 6.4.3-rc2 (bug fixes)
Add a patch to document --sslproto tls1.3+ and tls1.3 through the manpage,
which hasn't made 6.4.3-rc2 but works since 6.4.0 assuming that the SSL library
Remove fetchmailconf patch that is now part of the upstream code.
Switch to .lz downloads, a tiny bit smaller.
* Plug memory leaks when parts of the configuration (defaults, rcfile, command
line) override one another.
* fetchmail terminated the placeholder command string too late and included
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
mail/fetchmail: mail/fetchmailconf: update to 6.4.2, make Python 3 compatible
Fetchmail updated to new revision 6.4.2
- one bugfix
- manual page updates
- update of Chinese (simplified) translation
- massive fetchmailconf overhaul
+ Python 3 compatible (requires py-future)
+ Supports IPv6 and SSL probing
- remove two patches for fetchmail that are in the upstream release
- add a smoke test to fetchmailconf's post-install,
and a patch to support that running without X11 $DISPLAY.
Submitted by: mandree@
Reviewed by: Corey Halpin <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: Corey Halpin <email@example.com> (maintainer)
MFH: 2020Q1 (bugfixes and fetchmailconf update and Python3 compat.)