mail/dovecot, mail/dovecot-pigeonhole: upgrade to 2.3.6, 0.5.6 respectively.
* CVE-2019-11494: Submission-login crashed with signal 11 due to null pointer
access when authentication was aborted by disconnecting.
* CVE-2019-11499: Submission-login crashed when authentication was started over
TLS secured channel and invalid authentication message was sent.
* auth: Support password grant with passdb oauth2.
+ Use system default CAs for outbound TLS connections.
+ Simplify array handling with new helper macros.
+ fts_solr: Enable configuring batch_size and soft_commit features.
- lmtp/submission: Fixed various bugs in XCLIENT handling, including a hang when
XCLIENT commands were sent infinitely to the remote server.
- lmtp/submission: Forwarded multi-line replies were erroneously sent as two
replies to the client.
- lib-smtp: client: Message was not guaranteed to contain CRLF consistently when
CHUNKING was used.
- fts_solr: Plugin was no longer compatible with Solr 7.
- Make it possible to disable certificate checking without setting
- pop3c: SSL support was broken.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )