remove unmaintained expired ports from java
2011-05-01 java/avalon-logkit: Upstream disapear and distfile is no more
2011-05-01 java/gnu-regexp: Upstream disapear and distfile is no more available
2011-05-01 java/jce-aba: Upstream disapear and distfile is no more available
2011-05-01 java/jsdk: Upstream disapear and distfile is no more available
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
New port java/avalon-logkit:
LogKit is a logging toolkit designed for secure performance oriented logging in
The LogKit provides the following features:
- Decouples LogEvent generation from LogEvent handling.
- Is simple to use and simple to configure.
- Designed with security in mind.
- Allow users fine control of logging based on priority and/or category.
- Has hierarchical logging namespace to enable inheritance of LogTargets and
- Designed to be integrated into existing products.
- Performance oriented.
- Enables users to plug in filters to filter out or modify LogEvents before
they are written out.
- Allow users to specify the serialization format of LogEvents via
- Comes with a number of existing LogTargets to ease integration.
- The LogKit has existed for a number years and been used in a number of
different environments which demonstrates it's reliability and stability.
Submitted by: Herve Quiroz <email@example.com>