- gd Graphics library for fast image creation with Japanese support
- 2.3.1,1 japanese =3 2.3.1,1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: unknown
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- People watching this port, also watch:: wget, cclient, lynx-current, cgiwrap, zip
- Also Listed In: graphics
- License: MIT
- gd is a graphics library. It allows your code to quickly draw images
complete with lines, arcs, text, multiple colors, cut and paste from
other images, and flood fills, and write out the result as a PNG, GIF
or JPEG file. This is particularly useful in World Wide Web applications,
where PNG, GIF and JPEG are three of the formats accepted for inline
images by most browsers.
gd does not provide for every possible desirable graphics operation,
but version 2.0 does include most frequently requested features,
including both truecolor and palette images, resampling (smooth
resizing of truecolor images) and so forth.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/japanese/gd/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install japanese/gd
- pkg install ja-libgd
- PKGNAME: ja-libgd
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1613146049
SHA256 (libgd-2.3.1.tar.xz) = 9767917d9f818faec4ddd763fe4a4ad9f6322c3d25da290ab2ea3e2ce4b52a7b
SIZE (libgd-2.3.1.tar.xz) = 2632076
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: graphics/gd
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libfontconfig.so : x11-fonts/fontconfig
- libfreetype.so : print/freetype2
- libpng.so : graphics/png
- libtiff.so : graphics/tiff
- libwebp.so : graphics/webp
- libjpeg.so : graphics/jpeg-turbo
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for ja-libgd-2.3.1,1:
PNG=on: PNG image format support
JPEG=on: JPEG image format support
WEBP=on: WebP image format support
TIFF=on: TIFF image format support
FREETYPE=on: TrueType font rendering support
FONTCONFIG=on: X11 font configuration support
RAQM=off: Raqm text layout support
XPM=off: XPM pixmap image format support
ICONV=on: Encoding conversion support via iconv
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe tar:xz pkgconfig pathfix libtool:keepla shebangfix iconv jpeg
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: graphics/gd|
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|05 Jul 2014 19:27:04
Remove indefinite articles and trailing periods from COMMENT, plus minor
COMMENT typos and surrounding whitespace fixes. A few Makefiles where not
included as they contain Latin-1 characters that break the Phabricator
workflow. Categories J-L.
Approved by: portmgr (swills)
|21 Sep 2013 11:06:04
- fix misplaced NO_STAGE in slaveports and ifdefs
|20 Sep 2013 18:47:56
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|18 Aug 2003 16:15:11
o Main modification
graphics/gd(based on 1.8.4) -> graphics/gd1
graphics/gd2(based on 2.0.15) -> graphics/gd
graphics/p5-GD(based on 1.41) -> graphics/p5-GD1
graphics/p5-GD2(based on 2.07) -> graphics/p5-GD
japanese/gd -> japanese/gd1
japanese/gd2 -> japanese/gd
o Include some feature
WITH_XPM(w/, w/o WITHOUT_X11)
o Chase this modification
o Fix build error 
Submitted by: Ports Fury
Approved by: maintainer (blanket)
Reported by: bento via kris 
|20 Feb 2003 18:14:33
|12 Feb 2001 11:28:36
Make japanese/gd a slave port of graphics/gd.
|06 Feb 2001 13:22:01
Style review in ports/japanese.
|31 Oct 2000 06:46:39
Add missing @dirrm.
|08 Oct 2000 03:24:23
Convert category japanese to new layout.
|30 Jul 2000 19:03:11
Fixup dependencies after version number bump of the png library.
|17 Jun 2000 06:34:04
Tell these port to use INSTALLS_SHLIB/LDCONFIG_DIRS.