graphics/waffle: Update to 1.6.0-7
- Waffle moved to freedesktop gitlab
- Now supports building with Meson, which allows us to remove all
the CMake patches from the port. The Meson build however still
expects that cmake is available in the build environment.
- New version generates CMake config with 'Waffle' named variables
(which devel/apitrace expects) instead of 'WAFFLE'
- Extra xdg-shell patch to make devel/apitrace 'eglretrace' work
on modern Wayland compositors (wlroots has removed the old wl-shell
protocol, so this is required to make apitrace's debug trace
replays work on sway/wayfire/...)
- All backends are now options (on by default)
- Manpages are now built
- graphics/piglit needs a small patch to build
PR: 242892, 242893
Submitted by: Greg V <firstname.lastname@example.org> (based on)
Approved by: x11 (maintainer timeout, 27 days)
Add waffle 1.5.0.
Waffle is a cross-platform C library that allows one to defer selection
of an OpenGL API and window system until runtime.
It is used by the piglit, Mesa's OpenGL test suite, to test multiple
OpenGL flavors in a cross-platform way.