|non port: graphics/rubygem-tanuki_emoji/Makefile
Number of commits found: 5
Sat, 14 Jan 2023
18c6e18 (Only the first 10 of 2869 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Mk/**ruby.mk: Switch from USE_RUBY=yes to USES=ruby
Switch from Mk/bsd.ruby.mk to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk
Notable changes are.
- Mk/bsd.ruby.mk is moved to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk.
- USE_RUBY=yes is replaced with USES=ruby.
- USE_RUBY_EXTCONF is replaced with USES=ruby:extconf.
- USE_RUBY_RDOC is replaced with USES=ruby:rdoc.
- USE_RUBY_SETUP is replaces with USES=ruby:setup.
- RUBY_NO_BUILD_DEPENDS and RUBY_NO_RUN_DEPENDS are replaced with
- RUBY_REQUIRE isn't used anywhere, so removed.
- USES=gem now implies USES=ruby.
This is mainly the work of yasu@ at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D27863
I have just made some cosmetic changes and ran exp-run to test that the
tree is not in a BROKEN state.
Approved by: portmgr
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D37925
Wed, 7 Sep 2022
b7f0544 (Only the first 10 of 27931 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 20 Jul 2022
022e658 (Only the first 10 of 771 ports in this commit are shown above. )
graphics: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* "Waitman Gobble" <email@example.com>
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Abel Chow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
* Ade Lovett <email@example.com>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Aldis Berjoza <email@example.com>
* Alex Hayward <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Ivasyuv <email@example.com>
* Alex Samorukov <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sat, 26 Mar 2022
graphics/rubygem-tanuki_emoji: update to 0.6.0
Required for gitlab-ce 14.9
0.6.0 - 2022-02-16
Character responds to ascii_aliases which contain ASCII aliases from Gemojione
Fixed TanukiEmoji.add command, which should now require category: to be provided
Fixed issue where TanukiEmoji::Index#codepoints_pattern would split apart
Sat, 4 Dec 2021
c082f4a (Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
*/*: new ports required for gitlab-ce 14.5
Number of commits found: 5