- pikopixel Application for drawing and editing pixel-art images
- 1.0.b10_1,1 graphics =0 1.0.b10_1,1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-09-19 10:59:07
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- Also Listed In: gnustep
- License: AGPLv3
- PikoPixel is a free application for drawing & editing pixel-art images,
originally for Mac OS X.
It supports multiple layers, customizable canvas background, hotkey-activated
popup panels, and can export upscaled images.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/graphics/pikopixel/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install graphics/pikopixel
- pkg install pikopixel
- PKGNAME: pikopixel
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1612912661
SHA256 (PikoPixel.Sources.1.0-b10.tar.gz) = e754a89b4a3de5e034c96468d3bc37a0909ea7c06905546ee85658a5dfb547ac
SIZE (PikoPixel.Sources.1.0-b10.tar.gz) = 664582
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- gnustep-make>0 : devel/gnustep-make
- Library dependencies:
- libgnustep-base.so : lang/gnustep-base
- libobjc.so.4.6 : lang/libobjc2
- libgnustep-gui.so : x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|14 Feb 2021 23:21:03
Update a few GNUstep ports:
* devel/gnustep-make: Update to 2.8.0
* lang/gnustep-base: Update to 1.27.0
* x11-toolkits/gnustep-back: update to 0.28.0
* x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui: update to 0.28.0
Also bump PORTREVISION on dependent ports.
|09 Feb 2021 23:58:33
graphics/pikopixel: Update to 1.0.b10
While I'm here, sort pkg-plist.
|05 Mar 2020 20:49:06
Return theraven's ports to the pool after safekeeping his commit bit.
|03 Feb 2019 15:37:58
Move Objective-C ports to the v2 GNUstep ABI.
* Bump the LLVM revision used for GNUstep to 7, the minimum to support
the new ABI.
* GNUstep-back does not work with lld, so mark it to use Gold (BFD LD
doesn't seem able to link Objective-C things).
* Turn off some annoying debug logs in GNUstep back, which generate
several messages per second when you move the mouse. These should
never have been enabled in a release build anyway.
* Downgrade Cenon to 4.0.2. This was the last version to actually work
with GNUstep (the later ones use XCode >= 5 .xib files, which GNUstep
* Update gorm to git head. The current release doesn't work with the
new Objective-C ABI, but -head has the patches to fix it.
* Update PikoPixel and add it to the gnustep-app meta-package.
* Update the three core GNUstep packages to the latest release.
* Update gnumail and pantomime to the latest release and fix a linking
error with the new ABI.
* Update GNUstep FTP to the latest version.
Reviewed by: bapt (previous version)
|26 Sep 2018 15:23:37
Update Objective-C LLVM version to 6.0.
Fixes aarch64 build. Reduces depends on obsolete LLVM 4.0.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: theraven (prior version)
Sponsored by: DARPA, AFRL
|21 Sep 2018 22:08:38
graphics/pikopixel: update to 1.0-b9c
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: maintainer timeout (theraven, >2 weeks)
|03 Dec 2017 12:23:54
Fix configure options for gnustep-make
We were not setting the flag to select the GNUstep ABI, so were defaulting to
using the GCC-compatible version, which was likely to trigger a lot of subtle
bugs. This was noticed when C++ exceptions thrown through Objective-C stack
frames caused segfaults.
|21 Aug 2017 13:26:29
Update GNUstep core libraries.
Update the default Objective-C compiler.
Fix various build failures in GNUstep ports from newer versions of the GNUstep
core libraries and from changes to GNUstep Make.
Update various ports that use GNUstep and bump the portrevision of the ones
that haven't had a new release.
|28 Oct 2016 16:00:45
- Remove trailing dot in COMMENT and/or reword it accordingly
- Prefer standard option descriptions, and trim one long line
|19 Sep 2015 10:58:55
Add port for PikoPixel
Approved by: bapt (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3697