graphics/piglit: Update to latest upstream
Update to upstream. Patches comes from a MR opened upstream.
Remove opencl dependancy, I haven't try it yet and will be dealt with
in a futur update.
Remove wayland option, wayland is always needed now. piglit is a test
suite and we want to test everything, it's also not intented for users
to use but only developpers.
Reviewed by: x11 (zeising@)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D26396
graphics/waffle: Update to 1.6.0-7
- Waffle moved to freedesktop gitlab
- Now supports building with Meson, which allows us to remove all
the CMake patches from the port. The Meson build however still
expects that cmake is available in the build environment.
- New version generates CMake config with 'Waffle' named variables
(which devel/apitrace expects) instead of 'WAFFLE'
- Extra xdg-shell patch to make devel/apitrace 'eglretrace' work
on modern Wayland compositors (wlroots has removed the old wl-shell
protocol, so this is required to make apitrace's debug trace
replays work on sway/wayfire/...)
- All backends are now options (on by default)
- Manpages are now built
- graphics/piglit needs a small patch to build
PR: 242892, 242893
Submitted by: Greg V <firstname.lastname@example.org> (based on)
Approved by: x11 (maintainer timeout, 27 days)