|Port details on branch 2022Q2
- lcms2 Accurate, fast, and small-footprint color management engine
- 2.13.1 graphics =33 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2010-12-05 08:33:31
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: fontconfig, jbigkit, freetype2, expat, libffi
- License: MIT
- Little CMS intends to be a small-footprint color management engine, with
special focus on accuracy and performance. It uses the International Color
Consortium standard (ICC), which is the modern standard when regarding to
color management. The ICC specification is widely used and is referred to
in many International and other de-facto standards. It was approved as an
International Standard, ISO 15076-1, in 2005.
Since version 2.1, Little CMS fully implements ICC specification 4.2 plus
all addendums; it fully supports all kind of V2 and V4 profiles, including
abstract, devicelink, and named color profiles.
Color management refers to techniques that ensure consistent colors while
images are transferred from scanners or cameras to monitors and printers.
See also: https://github.com/mm2/Little-CMS
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/graphics/lcms2/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install graphics/lcms2
- pkg install lcms2
- PKGNAME: lcms2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1652122559
SHA256 (lcms2-2.13.1.tar.gz) = d473e796e7b27c5af01bd6d1552d42b45b43457e7182ce9903f38bb748203b88
SIZE (lcms2-2.13.1.tar.gz) = 7276499
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Library dependencies:
- libtiff.so : graphics/tiff
- libjpeg.so : graphics/jpeg-turbo
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for lcms2-2.13.1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
JPEGICC=on: Build color profile applier for JPEG
TIFFICC=on: Build color profile applier for TIFF
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe libtool localbase:ldflags pathfix jpeg
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: