- kipi-plugin-picasawebexport Export images to a remote Picasa web service
- 4.2.0 graphics
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: kde@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2013-04-08 17:11:23
- Last Update: 2016-04-14 19:06:41
- SVN Revision: 413310
- Also Listed In: kde
- License: GPLv2
- Kipi (KDE Image Plugin Interface) is an effort to develop a common
plugin structure for Digikam, KimDaBa, Showimg and Gwenview. Its
aim is to share image plugins among graphic applications.
cgit – GitHub – GitLab –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: kipi-plugin-picasawebexport
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- moc-qt4 : devel/qt4-moc
- qmake-qt4 : devel/qmake4
- rcc : devel/qt4-rcc
- uic-qt4 : devel/qt4-uic
- automoc4 : devel/automoc4
- libkdecore.so : x11/kdelibs4
- Runtime dependencies:
- libkdecore.so : x11/kdelibs4
- Library dependencies:
- libkipiplugins.so : graphics/libkipiplugins
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tar:bzip2 cmake pkgconfig qmake:_env
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
14 Apr 2016 19:06:41
Update DigiKam and related ports to 4.14.0.
This is a huge leap, as we are moving from 4.2.0 (released in August 2014) to
4.14.0 (released in October 2015). Version 4.14.0 is the last KDE4-based
release, and 5.0.0 will be based on KDE Frameworks 5.
Noteworthy port changes:
- Most patches in graphics/digikam-kde4 are no longer necessary.
- graphics/kipi-plugin-googledrive and graphics/kipi-plugin-picasaweb have
been merged into graphics/kipi-plugin-googleservices following what
upstream did to those plugins.
- astro/libkgeomap and graphics/libkface are no longer included in the
DigiKam tarball and are now completely independent ports whose tarballs
are released as part of KDE Applications.
- net/libmediawiki is neither included in the DigiKam tarball nor released(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
27 Jan 2015 21:04:31
- Update digiKam and Kipi Plugins to 4.2.0
- New ports for exporting images to Dropbox and Google Drive:
Excerpt from area51 commit logs:
r10303 | jhale | 2014-09-19 04:04:57 +0000 (Fri, 19 Sep 2014) | 13 lines
- Update digikam and friends to 4.2.0
- Drop "Enable" from Digikam options descriptions
- For kipi-plugins, only extract what we need to reduce extraction time
and file I/O
------------------------------------------------------------------------(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
15 Aug 2014 20:37:33
Upgrade OpenEXR and ilmbase to 2.2.0.
GCC 4.2 in FreeBSD 8.X/9.X base is now too old to compile OpenEXR, so
GCC-based systems will upgrade to the default ports compiler (GCC 4.7
Add two patches to OpenEXR to permit building it in a live system with
the older OpenEXR version installed. Bug report filed to upstream Github
Couple OpenEXR more tightly to ilmbase and require its exact .so
Add UPDATING note, and bump PORTREVISION of all dependent ports.
Proto-STAGE hugin-devel, and mark it IGNORE because hugin is newer.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit for bumping PORTREVISION on unstaged ports)
18 Feb 2014 14:31:33
- Bump PORTREVISION after KDE4_PREFIX change
21 Jan 2014 18:17:24
- Update to digiKam and Kipi Plugins ports to 3.5.0
- Add new kipi-plugin port for jalbumexport
- Remove useless LATEST_LINK
- Bring stage support
- Convert to options helpers, new style LIB_DEPENDS
- Add patch to fix linking with libpgf 
PR: ports/184942 
Reported by: Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk>
20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
08 Apr 2013 17:10:57
- Update to digiKam and Kipi Plugins ports to 3.1.0
- Split documentations and l10ns to separate ports
- Split kipi-plugins-kde4 port
Approved by: portmgr (miwi)