|Port details on branch 2022Q2
- gpaint Small-scale painting program for GNOME
- 0.3.3_9 graphics =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-04-24 04:16:20
- Last Update: 2022-04-10 19:47:23
- Commit Hash: 035e778
- Also Listed In: gnome
- License: GPLv3
- This is gpaint, a small-scale painting program for GNOME, the GNU
Desktop. Gpaint does not attempt to compete with GIMP. Think of GIMP
is like Photoshop as gpaint is like Windows Paint.
Gpaint is still work in progress and many features are still being
developed. However, gpaint is useable already for small image markups.
A large part of gpaint is derived from xpaint 2.4.9, authored by David
Koblas and later Torsten Martinsen. Gpaint also uses the gtkscrolframe
widget (taking from eog 0.5) by Federco Mena-Quintero.
Future plans include the implementation of missing features, printing
support, and turning gpaint into a Bonobo component for simple image
For bugs or general comments please send mail to Andy Tai, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/graphics/gpaint/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install graphics/gpaint
- pkg install gpaint
- PKGNAME: gpaint
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- SHA256 (gpaint-2-0.3.3.tar.gz) = 541706460610c8bd917225a0370762b66e378e756afa780e67677eeb0a2dd0eb
SIZE (gpaint-2-0.3.3.tar.gz) = 569301
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libatk-1.0.so : accessibility/atk
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- libgtk-x11-2.0.so : x11-toolkits/gtk20
- libglade-2.0.so : devel/libglade2
- libxml2.so : textproc/libxml2
- libpango-1.0.so : x11-toolkits/pango
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gnome libtool pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: