|Port details on branch 2023Q1
- openbor3482 2D side scrolling engine for beat 'em ups, shooters, and more
- 3482_2 games
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: jbeich@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-02-02 08:57:10
- Last Update: 2023-02-02 08:55:07
- Commit Hash: 6afbe10
- License: BSD3CLAUSE GPLv2+
- OpenBOR is a royalty free sprite-based side scrolling gaming
engine. From humble beginnings in 2004, it has since grown into the
most versatile, easy to use, and powerful engine of its type you will
find anywhere. OpenBOR is optimized for side scrolling beat emâ up
style games (Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, Final Fight), but easily
accommodates any sort of gameplay style and feature set you can
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/games/openbor3482/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install games/openbor3482
- pkg install openbor3482
- PKGNAME: openbor3482
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1317171905
SHA256 (DCurrent-openbor-3482-2c1ecd7_GH0.tar.gz) = 9e92378bd1f97f9d3c6af05faabe9372cbc36f82d41dfa4e1083f9ff2bcf51d3
SIZE (DCurrent-openbor-3482-2c1ecd7_GH0.tar.gz) = 3024595
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- Master port: games/openbor
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- sdl-config : devel/sdl12
- Library dependencies:
- libpng.so : graphics/png
- libvorbisfile.so : audio/libvorbis
- libSDL_gfx.so : graphics/sdl_gfx
- libSDL.so : devel/sdl12
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for openbor3482-3482_2:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
TREMOR=off: Tremor audio decoder support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe gmake pkgconfig sdl
- For install:
- To play a game copy its .pak file under ~/.openbor3482/Paks/ directory.
If only one file is there OpenBOR would run the game on startup,
otherwise game launcher would appear.
In case a game has data/ directory unpacked you may need to run it
$ cd /path/to/game
$ cp -R ~/.openbor3482/Saves .
$ OPENBOR_USE_CURDIR=1 openbor3482
- WWW: https://www.chronocrash.com/
- Master Sites: