|non port: emulators/qemu-devel/files/patch-Makefile
Number of commits found: 22
Saturday, 12 Sep 2020
emulators/qemu-devel: Update version 4.2.0=>220.127.116.1100909
- Move to SNAPSHOT versions of qemu
- Remove i386 support temporarily as build is failing on i386
- Change MASTER_SITES to GITHUB
- Mark IGNORE for 11.X as it cannot build Position Independent Code on 11
- OPTIONIZE NCURSES for support of both base and ports 
- Add OPTIONS CAPSTONE and use CAPSTONE from ports
- Remove PCAP related patches as was unable to create PANIC while using TSO
- Fixes for the RISC-V PLIC that are required to boot FreeBSD/riscv64 HEAD
PR: 245997 
Submitted by: email@example.com 
Reported by: lwhsu jhb
Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020
emulators/qemu-devel: Update version 4.1.0=>4.2.0
Reported by: lwhsu
Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019
emulators/qemu-devel: Update version 3.1.0=>4.0.0
- USES=gl is not always needed 
PR: 238364 
Submitted by: pizzamig 
Reported by: bz
Thursday, 28 Feb 2019
emulators/qemu-devel: Update version 2.6.0=>3.1.0
Reported by: bcran
Sunday, 29 May 2016
emulators/qemu-devel: Update version 2.5.0=>2.6.1
Wednesday, 9 Mar 2016
emulators/qemu-devel: fix with DOCS=off 
- Fix for GNUTLS_CONFIGURE_ON 
- Fix for PCAP_CONFIGURE_OFF 
- Bump PORT Revision
PR: 207719 , 205826 
Submitted by: novel , riggs 
Friday, 1 Jan 2016
emulators/qemu-devel: Update version 2.4.0=>2.5.0
- Remove nox@ from MASTER_SITES (R.I.P. nox)
- Take MAINTAINERSHIP
- Add LICENSE (GPLv2)
- Convert to OPTIONSNG
- Fix patch files to be 'make makepatch' compatible
- Fix Multiple Security Vulnerabilities 
PR: 203112 
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Security: CVE-2015-5165 
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3691
Tuesday, 28 Apr 2015
Update to 2.3.0 - announce message is here:
Tuesday, 20 May 2014
Pet check-plist. (I thought this was fixed by r354246 but looks like
that commit only handles the pkgng case not pkg_*...)
Submitted by: jenkins via swills
Sunday, 19 Jan 2014
- Remove last mentions of SEABIOS_GIT. (which were nops already tho)
- Update LIB_DEPENDS.
- Rewrite NOPORTDOCS.
- Fix plist. (empty dirs)
- Bump PORTREISION.
Submitted by: rene (via private emai)
Monday, 30 Dec 2013
- Update to 1.7.0, announce message is here:
- Bring back BSD_USER knob thanx to sson's latest patches. 
Submitted by: sson 
Friday, 29 Mar 2013
- Update net/usbredir to 0.6 .
- Update emulators/qemu-devel to 1.4.0 with preliminary bsd-user patches.
Thanx to: sson, cognet, and others for much improved bsd-user support -
it now runs at least quite a few mips64 and single-threaded
arm binaries, see:
Thursday, 19 Jul 2012
- Update to 1.1.1, announce message is here:
- Rename CLANG workaround knob to CLANG_HACK to avoid it being
inadvertently triggered by WITH_CLANG in make.conf etc.
- Change USE_BZIP2=yes to EXTRACT_SUFX=.tar.bz2 because the
1.1.1 distfile is in fact compressed with gzip not bzip2 despite
- Add preliminary arm-bsd-user support, this still will only run
very simple executables like a static echo (the same as the rest
of the bsd-user targets) due to lots of syscall handling still
missing. Help welcome there! :)
This work was started by bapt and cognet, I fixed syscall arg
passing (only the first four are passed in registers, the rest
on the stack) as well as errno and carry handling at syscall
return among other things and cleaned up cognet's version a bit.
(The OpenBSD case is untested and probably wrong.) 
Some notes in this post:
Submitted by: cognet  (initial version of the patch)
Saturday, 9 Jun 2012
- Update net/usbredir to 0.4.3 .
- Update emulators/qemu-devel to 1.1.0 - announce posting is here:
Friday, 1 Apr 2011
- Update to 0.14.0 .
- Update amd64 host bsd-user linker script to fix build on
- Some updates to the pkg-message.
PR: ports/155558 
Submitted by: Garrett Cooper <email@example.com> 
Friday, 22 Oct 2010
Fix a make -j race. (At least this time the bug was upstream...)
Submitted by: QAT
Thursday, 21 Oct 2010
Update to 0.13.0
Sunday, 17 Jan 2010
Finally bring qemu 0.12.1 into ports as the new emulators/qemu-devel,
release announcement is here:
Quoting from pkg-message:
- kqemu is no longer supported in qemu upstream after the 0.11 branch
was created, which means also not in this version. (Linux has moved
on to kvm now for qemu(-like) virtualization needs, so if you want qemu
to go faster and don't want to switch to virtualbox or stick to the older
emulators/qemu port which is at 0.11.1 atm and as such still supports
kqemu you should help getting the FreeBSD kvm port updated and
Tuesday, 8 Jul 2008
- Update to 20080620 svn snapshot, which uses the new kqemu-kmod-devel
port that now also works for the 32 bit "qemu" executable on amd64
(if you build with the KQEMU knob on, you have to deinstall the old
kqemu-kmod first if it is installed)
- Add an ALL_TARGETS knob that, if turned off, omits the remaining dyngen
targets, eliminating the need for gcc 3.4 (everything but ppc and sh4
has been converted to tcg in this snapshot)
- Add tcg fixes for amd64 guests on i386 hosts (two of three have been
committed to qemu svn in the meantime) 
- Update the pkg-message about kqemu on amd64, and add a note about using
nfs with slirp, the latter 
- Homepage now at http://bellard.org/qemu/ - update links
Submitted by: nox 
Submitted by: joerg 
Sunday, 25 Mar 2007
Update to 2007-03-22 snapshot:
- ARM reabbot support (orginal patch by Aurelien Jarno).
- SMP half-idle fix.
- Watchpoint support (previous commit got eaten by Savannah server crash).
- ARM register index+writeback fix (Lauro Ramos Venancio).
- PPC: Make it safe to use 64 bits GPR and/or 64 bits host registers.
For "symetry", add 64 bits versions of all modified functions.
As a side effect, add a lot of code provision for PowerPC 64 support.
Move overflow and carry checks in common routines for simple cases.
Add isel and popcntb instructions from PowerPC 2.03 specification.
Remove remaining micro-operations helpers prototypes from op.c.
Fix XER_BC field to be 7 bits long.
Add power management support for PowerPC 603 & 604.
Fix compilation warnings.
Add PowerPC 64 target for tests.
As no PowerPC 64 CPU is implemented, this target can just be used to
check that there is no difference between PowerPC 32 & PowerPC 64 used
in 32 bits mode.
- Allow disabling IDE block mode, by Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon.
- Don't fail for "revert to poweron defaults" IDE command, by Carlo
Marcelo Arenas Belon.
- Better ioport debugging output.
- OHCI USB PXA support (Andrzej Zaborowski).
- MIPS -cpu selection support, by Herve Poussineau.
- PPC: As icbi is not a priviledge instruction and is treated as a load
by the MMU it needs to be implemented for every MMU translation mode.
- MIPS: Fix BD flag handling, cause register contents, implement some
more bits for R2 interrupt handling.
- A VGA card for the Malta board.
- SCSI fixes, by Wang Cheng Yeh.
- Add -name option, by Anthony Liguori.
- Improve -pidfile option, by Anthony Liguori.
- Close file descriptors when execing network tap setup script, by
Daniel P. Berrange.
- Fix qemu crash due to sparc division-by-zero, by Aurelien Jarno.
- Fix call to generated code on SPARC, by Juergen Keil.
- mips: Barf on branches/jumps in branch delay slots. Spotted by
- VMMouse Emulation, by Anthony Liguori.
- SlavIO interrupt controller fix, by Aurelien Jarno.
- SlavIO Counter-Timers fix, by Aurelien Jarno.
- PowerPC 2.03 SPE extension - first pass.
- Fix Sparc branches, original patch by Aurelien Jarno
Approved by: miwi (mentor, implicit)
Saturday, 10 Mar 2007
Update repocopied qemu-devel port to 2007-03-09 snapshot:
- reset rombios32 area
- Support for more SPARC relocations, by Martin Bochnig.
- Serial console improvements, by Stefan Weil.
- Qemu support for S32 and U32 alsa output, by Vassili Karpov.
- PS/2 interface - Allow custom IO ports + IRQ, by Herve Poussineau.
- Add PS/2 keyboard to MIPS R4K, by Herve Poussineau.
- Monitor multiplexing, by Jason Wessel.
- -no-frame option for sdl, by Christian Laursen.
- Don't require a disk image for network boot, by Ferenc Wagner.
- Add -bootp option for slirp, by Anthony Liguori.
- Add OACK support to slirp TFTP server, by Anthony Liguori.
- Change -tftp option to take a root directory, by Anthony Liguori.
- 2nd serial port for Malta, by Jason Wessel.
- Increase the number of multiplexed monitor devices.
- Allow arbitrary MIPS BIOS sizes between 0 and 4 MB, by Stefan Weil.
- Allow gdbstub to connect over any serial device.
- Basic USB device resume (root hub only), by Lonnie Mendez.
- 24C01 / 24C02 EEPROM emulation for Malta, by Stefan Weil.
- DS1225Y nvram device, by Herve Poussineau.
- Make removing IOHandlers safe from within an IOHandler, by Anthony Liguori.
- MIPS FPU dynamic activation, part 1, by Herve Poussineau.
- MIPS Userland TLS register emulation, by Daniel Jacobowitz.
- New -cpu options: choose CPU model for emulated target.
Only relevant on PowerPC targets, for now.
- Simple u-boot image loading support.
- Great PowerPC emulation code resynchronisation and improvments:
- Add status file to make regression tracking easier
- Move all micro-operations helpers definitions into a separate header:
should never be seen outside of op.c
- Update copyrights
- Add new / missing PowerPC CPU definitions
- Add definitions for PowerPC BookE
- Add support for PowerPC 6xx/7xx software driven TLBs
Allow use of PowerPC 603 as an example
- Add preliminary code for POWER, POWER2, PowerPC 403, 405, 440, 601, 602
and BookE support
- Avoid compiling priviledged only resources support for user-mode emulation
- Remove unused helpers / micro-ops / dead code
- Add instructions usage statistics dump: useful to figure which instructions
need strong optimizations.
- Micro-operation fixes:
* add missing RETURN in some micro-ops
* fix prototypes
* use softfloat routines for all floating-point operations
* fix tlbie instruction
* move some huge micro-operations into helpers
- emulation fixes:
* fix inverted opcodes for fcmpo / fcmpu
* condition register update is always to be done after the whole
instruction has completed
* add missing NIP updates when calling helpers that may generate an
- optimizations and improvments:
* optimize very often used instructions (li, mr, rlwixx...)
* remove specific micro-ops for rarely used instructions
* add routines for addresses computations to avoid bugs due to multiple
* fix TB linking: do not reset T0 at the end of every TB.
- Implement --cpu for ARM.
- And some bugfixes.
Repocopy by: marcus
Approved by: miwi (mentor, implicit)
- Forced commit to note the following repocopy:
emulators/qemu -> emulators/qemu-devel
Approved by: miwi (mentor, implicit)
Number of commits found: 22