(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
emulators/i386-wine: Remove port.
This port and its pre-built binaries have not been updated lately and
emulators/wine is now providing i386 support on amd64, so remove the
Adjust CONFLICTS_INSTALL on related ports and simplify (and update both
user and developer documentation in emulators/wine).
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D32322
emulators/i386-wine: Update to 6.0.1
This release represents a year of development effort and over 8,300
individual changes. It contains a large number of improvements that
are listed in the release notes below. The areas of major changes are:
- Core modules in PE format.
- Vulkan backend for WineD3D.
- DirectShow and Media Foundation support.
- Text console redesign.
Changes from 6.0.1
- Various bug fixes
- Add support for wine64 on Apple M1
- Translation updates
- Documentation updates
Backport changes from emulators/i386-wine-devel to emulators/i386-wine.
- Fix install conflicts  (for the "newly" added compholio port)
- nvidia.sh: Gracefully handle a corrupt nVidia tarball
- nvidia.sh: Provide checksum and size information for nVidia tarball
- Reduce diff between i386-wine and i386-wine-devel:
- Add support for sub-ports (unused by this port)
- Properly detect linked (and dlopen) libraries
- binbounce: Properly set LD_(32_)?LIBRARY_PATH_RPATH variables
- nvidia.sh: Add detection for i386-wine-compholio
- Bump master port  due to changes to binbounce, nvidia.sh and shared
Approved by: gerald@