editors/nvi2: Update to V2.2.1
Changes since V2.2.0:
- Display control chars in altnotation.
- Intuitively jump between troff paragraphs.
- Keep correct count for unprintable character sequences in
- Do a full reformat when ^L/^R redrawing.
- Fix printing of line number when the 's' command is used with
the 'c' flag and the number option is set.
- Fix wide buffer growth when expanding filenames.
- Fix segmentation fault when window size changes.
- Fix buffer overflow in ex_comm_search.
- Fix segmentation fault in number increment.
- Fix for terminal state corruption on q from ex-mode.
- Fix core dump when tags file pattern has a trailing '\'.
Reported by: Zhihao Yuan
editors/nvi2: Update to 2.2.0
Switch to the release version, there are no functional changes
compared to 2.1.3.g2020801.
Documented changes between 2.1.3 and 2.2.0:
- Vim-style expandtab option
- Provides Turkish translation
- Backspace now deletes \ rather than being escaped
- T during motion commands is now VI-compatible
- Encoding related fixes, such as UTF-8 detection
- Fixed a number of memory management issues
editors/nvi2: Update to the 2020801 version
- The expandtab option now applies to lines filtered with the !
- Enable Ninja for the build thanks to upstream changes
- Add symlinks for the nex and nview man pages