|non port: devel/subversion/files/patch-Makefile.in
Number of commits found: 8
Tue, 27 Jun 2023
3d9a815 (Only the first 10 of 4481 ports in this commit are shown above. )
all: remove explicit versions in USES=python for "3.x+"
The logic in USES=python will automatically convert this to 3.8+ by
Adjust two ports that only had Python 3.7 mentioned but build fine
on Python 3.8 too.
finance/quickfix: mark BROKEN with PYTHON
libtool: compile: c++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I -I. -I.. -I../.. -I../C++
-DLIBICONV_PLUG -DPYTHON_MAJOR_VERSION=3 -Wno-unused-variable
-Wno-maybe-uninitialized -O2 -pipe -DLIBICONV_PLUG -fstack-protector-strong
-fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBICONV_PLUG -Wall -ansi
-Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings
-Wno-overloaded-virtual -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-deprecated -std=c++0x
-MT _quickfix_la-QuickfixPython.lo -MD -MP -MF
.deps/_quickfix_la-QuickfixPython.Tpo -c QuickfixPython.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o
warning: unknown warning option '-Wno-maybe-uninitialized'; did you mean
QuickfixPython.cpp:175:11: fatal error: 'Python.h' file not found
1 warning and 1 error generated.
Reviewed by: portmgr, vishwin, yuri
Differential Revision: <https://reviews.freebsd.org/D40568>
Tue, 2 Jun 2020
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update subversion to new version 1.14.0.
1.14.0 is LTS, but `devel/subversion-lts' is still 1.10.x, because it
allows to build `devel/py-subversion' with Python 2.7.
`devel/py-subversion' will be built with Python 3.5+ for version 1.14.0.
Thu, 15 Oct 2015
(Only the first 10 of 24 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update devel/subversion to 1.9.2.
Submitted by: Peter Wemm <peter@FreeBSD.org>
Sun, 2 Feb 2014
- fix apache module building (r341335 regression) 
- add all necessary KDE dependencies to KDE_KWALLET (r331808 regression) 
- fix shebank (the old way!) 
PR: ports/186167 , Tang Jianfeng <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
PR: ports/186361 , PeterK <email@example.com> 
PR: ports/185494 , Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@FreeBSD.org> 
PR: ports/184295 , Matthias Andree <mandree@FreeBSD.org> 
Approved by: lev (implicit)
Tue, 5 Nov 2013
- update to version 1.8.4
- add stage support
- Client- and server-side bugfixes:
* fix assertion on urls of the form 'file://./' (r1516806)
* stop linking against psapi.dll on Windows (r1534102)
* translation updates for Swedish
- Client-side bugfixes:
* revert: fix problems reverting moves (issue #4436)
* update: fix assertion when file external access is denied (issue #4422)
* merge: reduce network connections for automatic merge (r1468980 et al)
* merge: fix path corruption during reintegration (r1523666)(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 19 Jun 2013
(1) Fix mod_Dav_svn installation.
(2) Add TOOLS instead of MOD_DONTDOTHAT and SVNAUTHZ_VALIDATE, but disable
installation of diffX tools.
PR: ports/179728 
Sun, 16 Oct 2011
(Only the first 10 of 45 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update subversion to 1.7.0.
Make FreeBSD patches to be port's options and remove separated port.
Rename patches to more sane names.
Add devel/subversion16 port, for people, who need old version.
Mark ports, which could not be built with subversion 1.7.x, as
conflicting with new subversion.
Mon, 11 Apr 2011
- Add dependency on kdebase4-runtime when KWallet support is built.
- Fix build with KDE_WALLET when KDE 3 is installed. 
- Bump PORTREVISION.
This completes my previous commit and fixes KDE_WALLET option.
PR: 156302 
Submitted by: Axel Gonzalez <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Approved by: lev (maintainer, implicit)
Number of commits found: 8