(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
(1) Update to latest 1.8.9
(2) USES=libtool instead of USE_AUTOTOOLS=libtool
(3) Bump required Java version to 1.7 for java/java-subversion.
(4) Build java/kava-subversion with system clang, not "any" gcc
on 10 and CURRENT (checked with OpenJDK7 and OpenJDK8).
(Only the first 10 of 43 ports in this commit are shown above. )
(1) Upgrade subversion to version 1.5.0.
(2) Make binding ports to be real ports, which installs only bindings and
depend on subversion.
(3) Rename bindings ports to reflect perl5/python/ruby modules naming scheme.
(4) Re-base subversion-freebsd to `devel/subversion'.
(5) Fix all ports, which depends on subversion bindings.