|Port details on branch 2023Q1
- ruby-build Compile and install different ruby versions
- 20230309 devel =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: ruby@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-02-02 02:09:09
- Last Update: 2023-03-09 05:28:49
- Commit Hash: 762f999
- Also Listed In: ruby
- License: MIT
- ruby-build is an rbenv plugin that provides an rbenv install command to compile
and install different versions of Ruby on UNIX-like systems.
You can also use ruby-build without rbenv in environments where you need
precise control over Ruby version installation.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/ruby-build/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/ruby-build
- pkg install ruby-build
- PKGNAME: ruby-build
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1678339574
SHA256 (rbenv-ruby-build-v20230309_GH0.tar.gz) = 1f7f83c8cf15855a98c8ca75f536ac8778639f203aebd3866831e270b8a130ac
SIZE (rbenv-ruby-build-v20230309_GH0.tar.gz) = 78547
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- curl : ftp/curl
- gmake : devel/gmake
- rbenv : devel/rbenv
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for ruby-build-20230309:
RBENV=on: Install rbenv for installation support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: