|Port details on branch 2022Q2
- libevdev Linux Event Device library
- 184.108.40.20600928 devel =10 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: x11@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-09-16 10:28:04
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: mkfontscale, libunwind, font-misc-meltho, libinotify, fribidi
- License: MIT
- libevdev is a wrapper library for evdev devices. It moves the common
tasks when dealing with evdev devices into a library and provides a
library interface to the callers, thus avoiding erroneous ioctls, etc.
The eventual goal is that libevdev wraps all ioctls available to evdev
devices, thus making direct access unnecessary.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/libevdev/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/libevdev
- pkg install libevdev
- PKGNAME: libevdev
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1617890454
SHA256 (libevdev-libevdev-6ea230bc72353c54fac628987b87cc1d3b6fd842_GL0.tar.gz) = ee1886dd689e715ea625066a380b1d6c4e7d433dbfff72d5801e72194269e5ed
SIZE (libevdev-libevdev-6ea230bc72353c54fac628987b87cc1d3b6fd842_GL0.tar.gz) = 166261
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- meson>=0.57.1_1 : devel/meson
- ninja : devel/ninja
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- python3.9 : lang/python39
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- meson pkgconfig python:3.5+,build shebangfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: