- geany-plugin-addons Geany plugin: various small addons
- 1.38_1 devel =1 1.38_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: madpilot@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2012-10-06 18:21:21
- Last Update: 2023-03-02 05:23:10
- Commit Hash: fa81a4f
- People watching this port, also watch:: font-misc-meltho, xclock, font-bh-lucidatypewriter-100dpi, desktop-file-utils, python
- License: not specified in port
- This plugin adds various small addons to Geany which aren't worth
an own plugin but might still useful for people.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/geany-plugin-addons/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/geany-plugin-addons
- pkg install geany-plugin-addons
- PKGNAME: geany-plugin-addons
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1633817856
SHA256 (geany-plugins-1.38.tar.bz2) = 1c578a7ebb390aa8882f195acd3d8da3ceb73925d291b28dec90cd3e5fd20586
SIZE (geany-plugins-1.38.tar.bz2) = 3414888
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- intltool-extract : textproc/intltool
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libgeany.so : devel/geany
- libharfbuzz.so : print/harfbuzz
- libatk-1.0.so : accessibility/at-spi2-core
- libcairo.so : graphics/cairo
- libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so : graphics/gdk-pixbuf2
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- libgtk-3.so : x11-toolkits/gtk30
- libpango-1.0.so : x11-toolkits/pango
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- gettext-tools gmake gnome libtool pkgconfig tar:bzip2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
02 Mar 2023 05:23:10
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
accessibility/at-spi2-core: update to 2.46.0
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.46.0:
* Fix GetInterfaces documentation on org.a11y.atspi.Accessible
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.91:
* Send device event controller events using the same signature as other
* Document the Accessible, Action, and Cache dbus interfaces.
* Fix license of atspi-gmain.c (#87).
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.90:
* xml: Add some documentation.
* xml: Fix event arguments.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
21 Nov 2017 17:59:25
- Update devel/geany and it's plugins to 1.32
- Added new "workbench" plugin
- Added utilslib special plugin to install an extra library and
some code to handle the dependency in the common Makefile
- Update project home pages to use https (thanks to amdmi3)
- Projectorganizer plugin dropped custom icons, using stock ones now
09 Jun 2016 15:24:55
Approved by: makc@ (former maintainer, via email)
08 Mar 2015 18:43:09
- Update to 1.24.1
- Fix build without NLS option 
- Convert to options helpers
- Update to 1.24, add new plugins:
- Fix build without NLS option
Reported by: Kamil Szczesny <email@example.com> 
27 Oct 2014 10:10:59
12 May 2014 08:03:36
Convert devel/geany* to USES=libtool tar:bzip2.
Approved by: makc
23 Oct 2013 13:08:42
- Support staging
- Use new LIB_DEPENDS syntax
- Use options helpers
- Convert to USES
- Minor changes/fixes
20 Sep 2013 17:04:44
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 2)
21 Mar 2013 14:43:24
- Update Geany and plugins to 1.23
- Add ports for new plugins (commander, scope) and localization forgotten
after splitting (geany-plugins-l10n). geanyGDB plugin has been removed
upstream. markdown plugin excluded from ports as it requires currently
missing port for libmarkdown.
- Patch configure script and remove build dependence on shells/bash
06 Oct 2012 18:21:00
- Update to 0.21 
- Update to 1.22 and split into geany-plugin-* ports
- Convert to new options framework
- Take maintainership
PR: ports/165494 ,
Submitted by: Marco Trentini <marco at datasked.com> 
Approved by: maintainer timeouts (2 weeks for ports/171856)