devel/eric6: update to 17.11.1, add FLAVORS
- add FLAVORS for the following combinations :
- python: 2.7 and 3.6
- qt: 4 and 5
- simplify Makefiles:
- all common macros between eric6 and the language packages are in
- devel/eric6/Makefile.inc only includes language package specific
- eric6 specific macros are now moved into devel/eric6/Makefile
- spelling error fixed in Makefile.inc
- dependency on eric6 (for language packages) removed as the addition
of flavors removes the ability to depend on a single port origin
- install language files directly, since setup.py fails without eric6
Approved by: portmgr (mat) 
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13448
Eric is a full featured Python and Ruby editor and IDE, written in python.
It is based on the cross platform Qt gui toolkit, integrating the highly
flexible Scintilla editor control. It is designed to be usable as everyday's
quick and dirty editor as well as being usable as a professional project
management tool integrating many advanced features Python offers
the professional coder.
This is a port of eric6 (based on Qt4).