(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
(Only the first 10 of 24 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/automake to 1.15
- Update devel/gettext to 0.19.4
- Update devel/libtool and devel/libltdl to 2.4.5
- This version of libtool has been fixed to pass -fstack-protector to the
compiler during linking. Add the same fix to USES=libtool. This should
improve SSP support on FreeBSD/i386 8 and 9.
- databases/libmemcached, security/sssd: patch configure.ac so
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR appears earlier.
For databases/libmemcached changing configure.ac causes manpages to be
regenerated which requires extra dependencies so patch a makefile to
- devel/xfce4-dev-tools: only depend on recent versions of autoconf and
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
(Only the first 10 of 34 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Move devel/autoconf->devel/autoconf253 and devel/automake->devel/automake15
All autotools ports are now truly versioned and do not conflict with each
This marks the end of "Phase 1" of the autotools updates.