|non port: deskutils/strigi/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 10
Tuesday, 26 Mar 2013
- Split deskutils/strigi port on libraries, client, daemon and utilities.
deskutils/strigi is a meta port now
- USE_KDE4= strigi now implies dependence on deskutils/libstreamanalyzer
Friday, 22 Mar 2013
- Update to 0.7.8
- Adjust Qt4 components
- Convert to USES
- Allow to build with different FFmpeg ports. Build with ffmpeg-0.7
by default, since other KDE ports depend on it. It'll be switched
to ffmpeg1 for KDE SC 4.10
Monday, 28 Jan 2013
- Re-assign textproc/clucene maintainship to office@. 
- Update textproc/clucene to 22.214.171.124. Note this version is required by
- Remove textproc/clucene-contrib because it is now integrated into
- Mark textproc/p5-Lucene as broken. There is no dependent port and it was
only written for obsolete Lucene 0.9.x API. 
- Update deskutils/kdepim4 and deskutils/strigi to build with the new
CLucene port. 
- Update misc/bibletime and misc/sword to use new CLucene 2.3.x API. 
Approved by: clsung (maintainer timeout) 
Approved by: tj (maintainer) 
Approved by: perl 
Approved by: kde 
Approved by: tabthorpe (maintainer timeout) 
Obtained from: The SWORD Project 
Wednesday, 25 Jan 2012
Update to 0.7.7.
Sunday, 16 Oct 2011
- Stop installing the rapper binary with raptor and bump PORTREVISION.
- Update raptor2 to 2.0.4.
- Update rasqal to 0.9.27.
- Update redland to 1.0.14.
- Update redland-bindings to 126.96.36.199.
- Update shared-desktop-ontologies to 0.8.0. 
- Update soprano to 2.7.0 and disable clucene indexer.
- Update strigi to 0.7.6.
PR: 157022 
Submitted by: rakuco 
Tuesday, 14 Jun 2011
- Update to 0.7.5.
Submitted by: Raphael Kubo da Costa <email@example.com> via area51
Tuesday, 11 May 2010
- Update strigi to 0.7.2
- Update eigen to 2.0.11
- Update gmm++ to 4.0.0
- Update soprano to 2.4.3
- Update shared-desktop-ontologies to 0.4
With hat on: kde@
Saturday, 9 May 2009
Update KDE ports to 4.2.3
See original release announcement for details:
Meta port of KDE bindings for C#, Java, PHP, Python and Ruby.
Currently only Python bindings are supported.
Python bindings for KDE.
printer-applet is a system tray utility. It shows current print jobs,
shows printer warnings and errors and shows when printers that have
been plugged in for the first time are being auto-configured by
hal-cups-utils. It replaces kjobviewer in KDE 3.
A port of Gnome system-config-printer to KDE.
Sunday, 8 Feb 2009
The KDE FreeBSD team is proud to announce the release of KDE 4.2.0
for FreeBSD. The official KDE 4.2.0 (Codename: "The Answer") release
notes can be found at:
New supported languages include Arabic, Icelandic, Basque,
Hebrew, Romanian, Tajik and several Indian languages (Bengali India,
Gujarati, Kannada, Maithili, Marathi) indicating a rise in popularity in
this part of Asia.
New ports for KDE 4.2.0:
misc/kde4-l10n-bn_IN Bengali (India)
math/eigen2 Lightweight library for vector and matrix math
graphics/kipi-plugins-kde4 KDE4 kipi graphics plugins
sysutils/policykit-kde PolicyKit manager for KDE
Unfortunately FreeBSD 6.4 support is dropped.
We'd like to say thanks for feedback and help to:
Matt Tosto, Kris Moore, stickibit, David Johnson, Markus Brueffer,
David Naylor, Thomas Schlesinger, Warren Liddell, Thomas Abthorpe,
Diego Depaoli, Mats Andreassen, portmgr for exp-run and repocopies.
Tuesday, 5 Aug 2008
Strigi is a daemon which uses a very fast and efficient crawler that can index
data on your harddrive. Indexing operations are performed without hammering
your system, this makes Strigi the fastest and smallest desktop searching
Strigi can index different file formats, including the contents of the archive
Number of commits found: 10