Upgrade from 2.6.14 to 2.6.15.
Add support for lang/lua, disabled by default.
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, upgrade ASAP only if you experience issues related to
the expired keys collection algorithm, or if you use the
* [FIX] Improved expired keys collection algorithm. Even under heavy load keys
to be expired can't accumulate because of lack of CPU time.
* [FIX] Fixed Issue #1240, ZUNIONSTORE could lead to wrong result.
* [NEW] redis-benchmark improvements.
* [NEW] dict.c API wrong usage detection.
WARNING: redis-benchmark released with 2.6.15 features non backward compatible
change in the way the random arguments are specified, use the --help
option for more information.
Update from 2.6.7 to 2.6.8.
Add experimental support for lang/luajit, disabled by default.
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE if you use Lua scripting. Otherwise LOW.
* [BUGFIX] Multiple fixes for EVAL (issue #872).
* [BUGFIX] Fix overflow in mstime() in redis-cli and benchmark.
* [BUGFIX] Fix Linux / PPC64 behavior by correcting endianess detection.
* [BUGFIX] Fix NetBSD build by defining _XOPEN_SOURCE appropriately.
* [BUGFIX] Added missing license and copyright in a few places.
* [BUGFIX] Better error reporting when fd event creation fails.