Update to KDE 3.2.1 / QT 3.3.1
- Audio/arts does not install artswrapper anymore, instead it is provided by
audio/artswrapper. See UPDATING.
- misc/kdeaddons3 is now a metaport with
as slave ports.
- A number of KDE ports now uses OPTIONS do make various WITH_* options more
- Plist fixes
- devel/kdevelop should be able to detect FreeBSD's autoconf/automake now for
newly created projects.
- kdebase will no longer remove previous KDM configurations. This won't take
effect during the update from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1 (as deinstalling 3.2.0 will still
remove the configuration), but subsequent updates will merge old configs.
- Previous versions of QT could be compiled with debugging-support enabled by
defining DEBUG. This switch has been renamed to the more unambiguous
WANT_QT_DEBUG (similar to WANT_KDE_DEBUG in the KDE ports).
- Update QT to version 3.2.3.
- Get rid of the nvidia-driver warning
- Unhook database-plugin ports from the main port.
- Use and depend on devel/qmake.
Thanks to Mikhail Teterin <email@example.com> for ideas
and code for the dependency on the qmake-port and the database-
Approved by: Maintainer (for qt-mysql-plugins)