New port databases/p5-DBIx-Abstract
DBIx::Abstract - DBI SQL abstraction.
This module provides methods for doing manipulating database tables
This module provides methods retrieving and storing data in SQL
databases. It provides methods for all of the more important SQL
commands (like SELECT, INSERT, REPLACE, UPDATE, DELETE).
It endeavors to produce an interface that will be intuitive to those
already familiar with SQL.
Notable features include:
* data_source generation for some DBD drivers.
* Can check to make sure the connection is not stale and reconnect
if it is.
* Controls statement handles for you.
* Can delay writes.
* Generates complex where clauses from hashes and arrays.
* Shortcuts (convenience functions) for some common cases. (Like
Submitted by: Jon Nistor <firstname.lastname@example.org>