Update to 10.0.15.
- InnoDB is now disabled by default. MariaDB ships with
XtraDB as drop-in replacement of InnoDB but keeps the
original InnoDB as an option you have to set specifically
to enable it.
- Added support for Mroonga storage engine.
- Removed mytop script, which the latest version can be
installed via databases/mytop.
- Moved INNODB option to the Server part (as OQGraph)
- Updated -server log only as this only affects -server.
Submitted by: Bernard Spil <spil oss gmail com> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 56 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add new ports databases/mariadb100-server and -client (version 10.0)
Submitted by: spil.oss (gmail)
MariaDB is a database server that offers drop-in replacement functionality
for MySQL. MariaDB is built by some of the original authors of MySQL, with
assistance from the broader community of Free and open source software
developers. In addition to the core functionality of MySQL, MariaDB offers
a rich set of feature enhancements including alternate storage engines,
server optimizations, and patches.