lang/fpc-*: Merge all units to lang/fpc
- Merge all fpc-* units to lang/fpc. It gives us a better way to maintain fpc
and lazarus ports.
- Update Mk/fpc.mk for reflects new changes
- Update Mk/lazarus.mk for reflects new changes
- Now we can defined WANT_FPC_DEVEL AND WANT_LAZARUS_DEVEL for use devel version
of fpc or lazarus for build apps based on fpc/lazarus
- Add entries to MOVED
- Bump PORTREVISON of affected ports
- Some other minor modifications
FPC ecosystem: Upgrade version 2.6.4 => 3.0.0
This is the first major release of FreePascal in nearly four years.
There are a ton of new features, way more to list here. see:
Several new unit ports were added, some were contracted. Most of
those were absorbed into the main FPC packages, but two units are
no longer supported: sndfile and matroshka.
All 99 remaining ports (including Lazarus ports) were build tested
on FreeBSD i386 and amd64 Release 10.2