|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
02 May 2023 16:20:30
|Po-Chuan Hsieh (sunpoet)
converters/rubygem-po_to_json: Update to 1.1.0
14 Jan 2023 23:08:33
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
Mk/**ruby.mk: Switch from USE_RUBY=yes to USES=ruby
Switch from Mk/bsd.ruby.mk to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk
Notable changes are.
- Mk/bsd.ruby.mk is moved to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk.
- USE_RUBY=yes is replaced with USES=ruby.
- USE_RUBY_EXTCONF is replaced with USES=ruby:extconf.
- USE_RUBY_RDOC is replaced with USES=ruby:rdoc.
- USE_RUBY_SETUP is replaces with USES=ruby:setup.
- RUBY_NO_BUILD_DEPENDS and RUBY_NO_RUN_DEPENDS are replaced with
- RUBY_REQUIRE isn't used anywhere, so removed.
- USES=gem now implies USES=ruby.
This is mainly the work of yasu@ at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D27863
I have just made some cosmetic changes and ran exp-run to test that the
tree is not in a BROKEN state.
Approved by: portmgr
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D37925
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:21:03
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
converters: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <email@example.com>
* Alex Keda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Semenyaka <email@example.com>
* Alexandr Kovalenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andreas Klemm <email@example.com>
* Andrey A. Chernov <ache@FreeBSD.org>
* Anton Berezin <tobez@FreeBSD.org>
* Blaz Zupan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Brent J. Nordquist <email@example.com>
* Carlos J. Puga Medina <firstname.lastname@example.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
03 Sep 2019 19:10:02
30 May 2017 01:48:55
Add rubygem-po_to_json 1.0.1
on po2json.pl by DuckDuckGo, Inc.. Ideally you'll use this on a Rake task that