- php82-iconv The iconv shared extension for php
- 8.2.6 converters =1 8.2.0.a1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-06-11 21:06:06
- Last Update: 2022-06-11 21:02:49
- Commit Hash: 665b149
- People watching this port, also watch:: python311, py39-pycparser, p5-Net-HTTP, tmux, python
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/converters/php82-iconv/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install converters/php82-iconv
- pkg install php82-iconv
- PKGNAME: php82-iconv
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1683994353
SHA256 (php-8.2.6.tar.xz) = 10b796f0ed45574229851212b30a596a76e70ae365322bcaaaf9c00fa7d58cca
SIZE (php-8.2.6.tar.xz) = 12014972
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php82
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php82
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php82
- Library dependencies:
- libiconv.so : converters/libiconv
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors iconv:translit
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: