|non port: comms/splat/files/patch-utils_postdownload
Number of commits found: 2
Thursday, 18 Jan 2018
- Update to latest version
- Change to new upstream distribution
- This also fixes build with clang6 on head
By John A. Magliacane <email@example.com> (08-Dec-14)
* Modified the "build" script to better accommodate the Mac OSX platform,
and fixed a contradiction in the documentation relating to the
description of the situational and time variability parameters
used in the ITM and ITWOM propagation models.
(Thanks John M. Vanderau, AA0DN)
* Modified the man pages for improved rendering. (Thanks Randy Berry, N3LRX)
* Added a field limit in the citydecoder utility to prevent crashing if
the coordinate file being read should contain unexpectantly large fields.
(Thanks David Binderman)
By John A. Magliacane <firstname.lastname@example.org> (08-Jan-14):
* The copyright restriction on the ITWOM 3.0 propagation model has
been removed. ITWOM 3.0 code may now be used and modified under
the GPLv2 license.
* Commented out unused variables and calculations in itwom3.0.cpp
to eliminate gcc warnings about unused but set variables.
* Fixed a bug that caused path loss graphs to be plotted incorrectly.
* Embellished the "citydecoder" utility to handle U.S. Census County
Subdivision files, thereby providing an additional source of city
names and locations not necessarily contained in previously handled
Incorporated Places/Census Designated data files.
* Corrected the image size written to the header of Xastir-compatible
* Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the "Mode of propagation" from
appearing in Path Analysis reports when running in -oldtim mode.
* Added a -log command line switch that allows SPLAT!'s command line
and all associated switches and arguments to be written to a logfile
for future reference or re-execution at a later time.
* Modified SPLAT!'s "build" script for better handling of OSX.
(Thanks Glen Bizeau, VE9GLN)
* Changed some coding to eliminate compilation warnings produced by
recent versions of GCC.
* Brought the documentation up to date.
Monday, 5 Nov 2012
- tidy up header
- options for various versions of splat!
- add LICENSE
- update to 1.4.0
This release introduces a new contour smoothing feature (used to generate
the graphic shown in Figure 1 below), introduces a color key overlay
to GoogleEarth contour displays, and supplants the Longley-Rice
propagation model with a new Irregular Terrain with Obstructions
Model (ITWOM v3.0) created by Sid Shumate, President of Givens & Bell, Inc.
The ITWOM model promises improved performance and greater accuracy over
the older ITM model used in the past.
Feature safe: yes
Number of commits found: 2