Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
comms/dcf77pi: update to 3.1.0, improve pkg-descr
- add partial support for OSX and Cygwin
- add bitinfo.last0 field which represents the last pulse where the radio signal
- store radio signal into a new field bitinfo.signal
- more robust handling of radio signal glitches
- improve realfreq by approximately 7% on a non-optimized standard build
- simplify code for handling DST changes and leap seconds
- defer assigning the decoded time until the minute length has been checked
to match the exact expected value (i.e. 59 unless a leap second occurs)
- code cleanups
- mention supported platforms
- display updates, show last0
- overhaul to make more use of libdcf77
- drop -t parameter
Yet another DCF77 decoder. This one is intended for the Raspberry Pi
platform but might work on other devices using GPIO pins too.
The received data can be logged for later playback/analysis.