|non port: cad/pcb/files/patch-src-netlist.c
Number of commits found: 2
Sunday, 8 Jun 2008
Update to 20080202 snapshot. Changes include:
- Added a footprin preview in the library window
- Added gnome/kde desktop integration files (app and mime icons, and
- Added i18n support
- Updated dbus support
- Fix a number of GCC 4 compiler warnings
- Make the gtk gui more robust against malformed menu resource files
- Added checking for duplicate hot key definitions in the menu
resource file in the gtk gui.
- Improved support for building on win32.
- Removed automake/autoconf generated files from cvs
- Fixed some parallel make bugs
- Fixed some scrolling/panning bugs in the gtk gui.
- Added the ability to load edif netlists
- Closed a number of bugs in the sourceforge tracker
- Fix a bg in the x-y output files where the y values were mirrored
- Add XRENDER support to the lesstif HID to support layer transparency
- Fix some polygon dicer bugs
- Fix a handful of bugs in the png export HID
- Avoid vias snapping to pins and moving elements snapping to their
- Fix a number of undo bugs
- Fix printer calibration
- Add global puller
- Various improvements to the postscript export HID
- Improve all the GetXY prompts in the menu resource files
- Improved the pin/via report
- Improved pin/pad vs grid snapping
- Various footprint improvements
o fixed some drill sizes
o fixed some silk sizes
o Added a handful of QFP family footprints
o Converted the QFP family to the hi-res format
- Added keystone, C&K, Nichicon, and Optek footprint libraries
- Add attribute editor to the GTK HID
- Add a fileselect() function to the HID spec
- Fix ps output with drill helper on
- Add a visual indicater when elements are locked
- Corrections to the manual
- BOM can export in mm as well as mil
- Fix a ps output bug with arcs
- Fix some memory leaks found with Coverity
- Added autoconf test for buggy versions of m4
- Fixed some footprint drill sizes
- Add user customizable menus for the gtk HID. The gtk HID now is
capable of reading the same format menu resource files as the
lesstif HID. This represents significant rework of the menu code
and menu callback code.
- Added Center() action
- Store the file format in the .pcb file. This will let pcb know when
presented with a file which is too new. The code for checking the
format was present in the prior snapshot.
- Fix DRC checking of square pads to square pads
- Added window panning/cursor warping
- Add the ability to directly load a footprint from a file as if it
were a complete layout.
- Add a Popup() action
- Add polygon clipping code. This is a big change to how polygons are
The new code now removes islands and correctly identifies open
circuits caused by a trace fully cutting through a polygon. In
addition, the RS-274-X output is now simpler and works with some
board houses that use older non-conforming sofware. Different
styles for thermal reliefs are also now supported as part of the
polygon clipper code.
- Add support for plugins
- Many improvements to the autorouter.
- Various improvements to the trace optimizer.
- Add a fontmode for editing pcb fonts
- Add progress() hook to HID structure
- Fix a bug with non-functional windows on some window managers
commonly found on OS-X
- Add support for controlling pcb via dbus
- Fix various bugs which would cause a crash
- Add --scale for postscript scaling
- Intercept window manager delete events with the GTK gui
- Scan the .pcb file for a FileVersion value. This is not written out
yet but will be in future versions.
- Warn if non-manhattan lines are trying to become pads.
- Allow no-solder paste pads to support fiducials
- Report in mm or mils as selected by user
- Allow reordering of layers
- add some more QFN packages
- fix building with sun studio c compiler
- Made a pcb installation be relocatable.
- Convert the m4 libraries to newlib libraries as part of building a
distfile. The m4 libraries are still considered the sources and as
such are still distributed but this eliminates the need for m4 at
runtime for footprints.
- Got rid of the pcb wrapper script around pcb-bin.
- Remove some old footprints of questionable naming, accuracy, or usefulness.
- Get the autosave/backup code working on all GUI's
- Fix some drill size rounding in the reports
- Changed the backup file name to be derived from the .pcb file name
- Added a command line option for DrawGrid
- Fix logic for adding new ratlines
- Fix gtk grid when board is flipped
- Add "find" and "rip-up" buttons to the netlist window
- Draw plated holes when exporting
- Fix some bugs when converting selection to element
- Fix build on cygwin
- Enhance the win32/build_pcb script used to generate a non-cygwin
- Make pcb work under non-cygwin windows
Monday, 10 Jul 2006
Update to 20060414. Changes include:
- This is the first snapshot of the new HID version of PCB. HID, which
stands for Human Interface Device is the abstraction created by
DJ Delorie which seperates the core PCB code from the graphical user
interface. In this release, two GUI HID's are supported, gtk and lesstif.
In addition, there are HID exporters for postscript and encapsulated
postscript, RS-274-X (gerber), bill of materials, centroid file, and
png/gif/jpeg. This represents a major restructuring of the code and
many months of work.
- PCB's actions (the commands which drive the core of the program and
may be directly accessed by the user) now have the documentation in-line
in the code and the actions reference section of the manual is
extracted from the in-line documentation. The goal it to provide more
complete and accurate documentation. As always the manual is still
a work in progress but it is getting more complete and up to date.
- Fixed a long standing segfault when saving connection data
- Fixed a DRC bug
- Fix some rounding issues when setting sizes. Hopefully this will address
the issue with 23.99 mil drills and related problems.
- The html manual is now in one file instead of many files
- The lesstif HID now supports loading of background images to help
recover a layout which may exist in hardcopy form only.
- Add internal support for more than 8 layers. By default PCB is still
compiled for 8 copper layers.
- Fixed several minor bugs in the GTK user interface including fixing
scrolling of the log window, fixed up some of the DRC reporting
and mm/mil units.
- Fixed several key bindings.
- Updated refcard.tex to reflect the current set of key bindings.
- Fixed some minor bugs which caused compilation problems on some
- Converted the QFN footprints to hi-res.
- Added documentation to the manual for the centroid file format and
the algorithm used for finding the centroid and rotation.
- Fixed a bug so that the initial layer named 'component' is actually
on the component side of the board and 'solder' is actually on the
solder side of the board.
- Fixed the pin order in the bourns trim pots (~bourns library)
- Added actions and a script to allow command line printing.
- Added IPC-7351 recommended footprints for 0201, 0402, etc passives.
- Fixed SME5 package.
- Fixed a bug which prevented disabling nets from the ratsnest
- Fixed a bug where clearances could be set 1 below the spacing
- Fixed clearline flag so that arcs also have this property.
- Speed up rtree searches and other autorouter speedups.
- Fixed a bug in computation of the closest polygon point.
- Use rtrees for polygon handling for speed improvements.
- Add a ChangePinName() action.
- Fix a bug which caused duplicate rats names when manually adding
- Added DRC checks for minimum drill diameter and minimum annular ring.
- Add a minimal glossary to the manual
- Fix the author name in the fab drawing
- Cause the crosshair to snap to pad ends instead of center for rat
- Add "join" to SetFlag, ClrFlag and ChangeFlag.
- Added inline documentation for the pcb file syntax. The manual now
is up to date and correctly documents the file format. In addition
the inline documentation will make it much easier to maintain the
- Remove some broken m4lib footprints
- Put the correct setting for the gschem footprint= attribute in 
in the library window for the m4 libraries.
Submitted by: Stanislav Sedov (ssedov at mbsd dot msk dot ru)
Number of commits found: 2