|non port: cad/pcb/files/patch-src-autoroute.c
Number of commits found: 2
Sunday, 8 Jun 2008
Update to 20080202 snapshot. Changes include:
- Added a footprin preview in the library window
- Added gnome/kde desktop integration files (app and mime icons, and
- Added i18n support
- Updated dbus support
- Fix a number of GCC 4 compiler warnings
- Make the gtk gui more robust against malformed menu resource files
- Added checking for duplicate hot key definitions in the menu
resource file in the gtk gui.
- Improved support for building on win32.
- Removed automake/autoconf generated files from cvs
- Fixed some parallel make bugs
- Fixed some scrolling/panning bugs in the gtk gui.
- Added the ability to load edif netlists
- Closed a number of bugs in the sourceforge tracker
- Fix a bg in the x-y output files where the y values were mirrored
- Add XRENDER support to the lesstif HID to support layer transparency
- Fix some polygon dicer bugs
- Fix a handful of bugs in the png export HID
- Avoid vias snapping to pins and moving elements snapping to their
- Fix a number of undo bugs
- Fix printer calibration
- Add global puller
- Various improvements to the postscript export HID
- Improve all the GetXY prompts in the menu resource files
- Improved the pin/via report
- Improved pin/pad vs grid snapping
- Various footprint improvements
o fixed some drill sizes
o fixed some silk sizes
o Added a handful of QFP family footprints
o Converted the QFP family to the hi-res format
- Added keystone, C&K, Nichicon, and Optek footprint libraries
- Add attribute editor to the GTK HID
- Add a fileselect() function to the HID spec
- Fix ps output with drill helper on
- Add a visual indicater when elements are locked
- Corrections to the manual
- BOM can export in mm as well as mil
- Fix a ps output bug with arcs
- Fix some memory leaks found with Coverity
- Added autoconf test for buggy versions of m4
- Fixed some footprint drill sizes
- Add user customizable menus for the gtk HID. The gtk HID now is
capable of reading the same format menu resource files as the
lesstif HID. This represents significant rework of the menu code
and menu callback code.
- Added Center() action
- Store the file format in the .pcb file. This will let pcb know when
presented with a file which is too new. The code for checking the
format was present in the prior snapshot.
- Fix DRC checking of square pads to square pads
- Added window panning/cursor warping
- Add the ability to directly load a footprint from a file as if it
were a complete layout.
- Add a Popup() action
- Add polygon clipping code. This is a big change to how polygons are
The new code now removes islands and correctly identifies open
circuits caused by a trace fully cutting through a polygon. In
addition, the RS-274-X output is now simpler and works with some
board houses that use older non-conforming sofware. Different
styles for thermal reliefs are also now supported as part of the
polygon clipper code.
- Add support for plugins
- Many improvements to the autorouter.
- Various improvements to the trace optimizer.
- Add a fontmode for editing pcb fonts
- Add progress() hook to HID structure
- Fix a bug with non-functional windows on some window managers
commonly found on OS-X
- Add support for controlling pcb via dbus
- Fix various bugs which would cause a crash
- Add --scale for postscript scaling
- Intercept window manager delete events with the GTK gui
- Scan the .pcb file for a FileVersion value. This is not written out
yet but will be in future versions.
- Warn if non-manhattan lines are trying to become pads.
- Allow no-solder paste pads to support fiducials
- Report in mm or mils as selected by user
- Allow reordering of layers
- add some more QFN packages
- fix building with sun studio c compiler
- Made a pcb installation be relocatable.
- Convert the m4 libraries to newlib libraries as part of building a
distfile. The m4 libraries are still considered the sources and as
such are still distributed but this eliminates the need for m4 at
runtime for footprints.
- Got rid of the pcb wrapper script around pcb-bin.
- Remove some old footprints of questionable naming, accuracy, or usefulness.
- Get the autosave/backup code working on all GUI's
- Fix some drill size rounding in the reports
- Changed the backup file name to be derived from the .pcb file name
- Added a command line option for DrawGrid
- Fix logic for adding new ratlines
- Fix gtk grid when board is flipped
- Add "find" and "rip-up" buttons to the netlist window
- Draw plated holes when exporting
- Fix some bugs when converting selection to element
- Fix build on cygwin
- Enhance the win32/build_pcb script used to generate a non-cygwin
- Make pcb work under non-cygwin windows
Monday, 9 Oct 2006
Update to 20060822. Changes include:
- various manual updates
- update the INSTALL documentation
- fix a bug where pins turned into pure holes when an element
- use locale-independent strtod and dtostr functions to avoid problems
loading files saved in some locales.
- fixed various bugs which caused pcb to crash
- update the gtk status line after save/save as
- make the gerber file names be compatible with pre-HID versions
- split plated and unplated drill output
- fix various typos in menus and comments
- add a batch mode HID.
- fix drawing of box around text in the buffer
- various fixes and improvements to the trace optimizer and the
- fix board flipping code
- fix rounding bug when creating list of drill sizes
- add support for > 8 copper layers
- avoid strict aliasing violations encountered with gcc4
- refactor code related to handling the filenames in the export
- fix layer group parsing code
- add the ability to user-configure mouse actions in the lesstif GUI.
- enable loaded netlists by default
- improve the positioning of the drill list in the postscript output
- various improvements to the configure script to improve robustness
and improve error messages when thing don't go well.
- add IPC style footprints for 01005 passives.
- added a Renumber() action which will renumber all reference designators
and produced an annotation file for backannotating to schematics.
- Draw via annulii on assembly drawings
- various other bug fixes and improvements.
Number of commits found: 2