- timidity++-tcltk Tcl/Tk interface for TiMidity++
- 2.15.0 audio
=0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- BROKEN: fails to build: /bin/sh: tclsh: not found
DEPRECATED: Broken for more than 6 months
This port expired on: 2020-08-26
IGNORE: is marked as broken: fails to build: /bin/sh: tclsh: not found
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: unknown
- Last Update: 2020-08-27 11:25:47
- SVN Revision: 546333
- License: GPLv2+
- This port allows you to operate TiMidity++ with Tcl/Tk interface.
Formerly, the original version of this program was written by Tuuka
Toivonen(until version 0.2i).
Now, Masanao Izumo and many hackers are developing "TiMidity++".
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: timidity++-tcltk
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1582712338
SHA256 (TiMidity++-2.15.0.tar.bz2) = 161fc0395af16b51f7117ad007c3e434c825a308fa29ad44b626ee8f9bb1c8f5
SIZE (TiMidity++-2.15.0.tar.bz2) = 1624751
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: audio/timidity++
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- libarc>0 : archivers/libarc
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- x11.pc : x11/libX11
- Runtime dependencies:
- timidity++>0 : audio/timidity++
- x11.pc : x11/libX11
- Library dependencies:
- libarc.so : archivers/libarc
- libtk86.so : x11-toolkits/tk86
- libtcl86.so : lang/tcl86
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for timidity++-tcltk-2.15.0:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- gmake localbase tar:bzip2 tk shebangfix xorg
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: audio/timidity++|
|27 Aug 2020 11:25:47
Remove expired ports:
2020-08-26 audio/timidity++-tcltk: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 biology/pbcopper: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 devel/ace: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 devel/bin86: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 devel/erlang-oserl: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-20 emulators/qemu40: Please consider using qemu or qemu41
2020-08-26 games/linux-darwinia-demo: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 games/linux-defcon: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 games/linux-uplink-demo: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 games/xevil: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 games/xminesweep: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 graphics/backfract: Broken for more than 6 months
2020-08-26 japanese/kanjipad: Broken for more than 6 months(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|26 Jul 2020 07:32:00
Deprecate ports broken for more than 6 months
|02 Mar 2020 09:07:24
Mark as BROKEN due to build failures
|20 Oct 2014 06:36:00
|05 Jun 2014 07:31:00
- Update to version 2.14.0
Submitted by: ports fury
|10 May 2014 00:48:44
- Support staging
- Use new LIB_DEPENDS syntax
- Convert USE_BZIP2 to USES
|20 Sep 2013 14:36:37
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|21 Dec 2009 02:19:12
For ports maintained by ports@FreeBSD.org, remove names and/or
e-mail addresses from the pkg-descr file that could reasonably
be mistaken for maintainer contact information in order to avoid
confusion on the part of users looking for support. As a pleasant
side effect this also avoids confusion and/or frustration for people
who are no longer maintaining those ports.
|22 Mar 2007 16:59:24
- Move timidity++ interface glues from audio/timidity++-emacs into
audio/timidity++. This makes all interface ports much more similar
to each others.
- As a result of changing master port, all interface ports portrevision
- Use PLIST_FILES for slave ports if possible
- While I'm here, remove 4.x support in audio/timidity++
Approved by: nork (timidity++ maintainer, blanket)
|24 Oct 2005 19:54:51
Submitted by: Jean Milanez Melo <email@example.com>
|18 Sep 2005 17:27:22
Unbreak by synchronizing the version with that of timidity++ itself.
|10 Sep 2005 08:59:53
Reset bouncing maintainer address.
|27 Oct 2003 09:32:46
Fix pkg-plist introduced in my latest commit.
|21 Oct 2003 11:24:02
Cosmetic fix: use %%DOCSDIR%% macro.
No functionally changes.
Submitted by: Oleg Karachevtsev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A part of PR: 57992
|21 Feb 2003 10:56:07
|21 Jan 2002 03:32:00
o update to 2.11.0. o PORTDOCS.
|08 Oct 2000 00:19:06
Convert category audio to new layout.