(Only the first 10 of 148 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update CentOS 7 ports to 7.6.1810.
This adds some new ports:
converters/linux-c7-fribidi required by x11-toolkits/linux-c7-pango.
graphics/linux-c7-libglvnd required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
graphics/linux-c7-wayland required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
print/linux-c7-freetype unbundled from emulators/linux_base-c7 because it
depends on graphics/linux-c7-png now.
Mesa OpenGL libraries in graphics/linux-c7-dri now support libglvnd (GL
Vendor-Neutral Dispatch library) which allows some applications to use
Mesa while others use Nvidia OpenGL. The x11/nvidia-driver* ports have
been changed so versions above 390.42 now use CentOS libglvnd and no longer
install a bundled copy.
Submitted by: pkubaj (partly)
(Only the first 10 of 887 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Autodetect the installed linux_base port and use LINUX_DEFAULT only as
a last resort.
- Construct a list of DISTFILES for every architecture (amd64, i386).
Select one list for regular make and all lists for make makesum so linux
ports can have one combined distinfo file.
- Set DIST_SUBDIR?=centos so there's only one copy of common distfiles.
- Use MASTER_SITES and DISTFILES groups so make fetch is a bit smarter.
- Regenerate all distinfo files.
- For linux_base-c6 (just like linux_base-c7 already does) turn bin, lib,
lib64 and sbin into symbolic links to the same directory under usr.
This fixes the problem where some programs/libraries exist under / on
FreeBSD and /usr on Linux or vice versa and then depending on the order
of search paths Linux programs may run/load FreeBSD programs/libraries
- Turn usr/share/icons into a symbolic link to LOCALBASE/share/icons so
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )