audio/cava: Update to 0.6.1
- Drop upstreamed sndio patch
- Enable SNDIO by default
- Add explicit EXAMPLES option
- Also install the README.md so that we install some form of documentation
- ALSA is not applicable to cava on FreeBSD so don't mention it in the
comment and description
New port: audio/cava
C.A.V.A. is a bar spectrum audio visualizer for the terminal using
ALSA, PulseAudio, sndio or fifo buffer for input.
This program is not intended for scientific use. It's written to look
responsive and aesthetic when used to visualize music.
- Include a backport of an sndio input contributed by me
Submitted by: email@example.com (based on)