(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
- Use qt5-linguisttools to produce *.qm translation files.
- Add option to enable support for Protobuf Binary Format (export/import).
- Move sqlite dependency to USES.
- Fix pkg-descr ('based on Qt4' -> 'based on Qt5').
- Bump PORTREVISION.
- While here, pet portlint by adding INSTALLS_ICONS
Submitted by: Andriy Voskoboinyk <email@example.com>
Approved by: maintainer
Sponsored by: Essen Linuxhotel Hackathon 2016
Merkaartor is an openstreetmap mapping program. Merkaartor focuses on
providing a visually pleasing but performant editing environment for
free geographical data.
It is based on Qt4.
Submitted by: Slaven Rezic <slaven at rezic dot de>