|non port: archivers/rubygem-bzip2-ruby/Makefile
Number of commits found: 7
Sat, 14 Jan 2023
[ 23:08 Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh) ] 18c6e18 (Only the first 10 of 2869 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Mk/**ruby.mk: Switch from USE_RUBY=yes to USES=ruby
Switch from Mk/bsd.ruby.mk to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk
Notable changes are.
- Mk/bsd.ruby.mk is moved to Mk/Uses/ruby.mk.
- USE_RUBY=yes is replaced with USES=ruby.
- USE_RUBY_EXTCONF is replaced with USES=ruby:extconf.
- USE_RUBY_RDOC is replaced with USES=ruby:rdoc.
- USE_RUBY_SETUP is replaces with USES=ruby:setup.
- RUBY_NO_BUILD_DEPENDS and RUBY_NO_RUN_DEPENDS are replaced with
- RUBY_REQUIRE isn't used anywhere, so removed.
- USES=gem now implies USES=ruby.
This is mainly the work of yasu@ at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D27863
I have just made some cosmetic changes and ran exp-run to test that the
tree is not in a BROKEN state.
Approved by: portmgr
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D37925
Wed, 7 Sep 2022
[ 21:10 Stefan Eßer (se) ] b7f0544 (Only the first 10 of 27931 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 20 Jul 2022
[ 14:20 Tobias C. Berner (tcberner) ] 1ced9d2 (Only the first 10 of 199 ports in this commit are shown above. )
archivers: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Akinori MUSHA aka knu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Albert Vernon <email@example.com>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alex Samorukov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Kuehn <email@example.com>
* Alexander Logvinov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alexander Zhuravlev <email@example.com>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 6 Apr 2021
[ 14:31 Mathieu Arnold (mat) ] 305f148 (Only the first 10 of 29333 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
Wed, 27 Apr 2016
[ 21:57 swills ] (Only the first 10 of 1194 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Convert USES=gem:autoplist to USES=gem since autoplist is default
[ 16:36 swills ] (Only the first 10 of 1196 ports in this commit are shown above. )
create USES=gem and update rubygem- ports to use it
Note that for now ports still have to have USE_RUBY=yes to use USES=gem
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6070
Fri, 29 Aug 2014
[ 21:30 sunpoet ]
- Respect rubygems naming: rename archivers/rubygem-bzip2 to
- Cleanup Makefile
- Bump PORTREVISION for dependency change
Number of commits found: 7