(Only the first 10 of 887 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Autodetect the installed linux_base port and use LINUX_DEFAULT only as
a last resort.
- Construct a list of DISTFILES for every architecture (amd64, i386).
Select one list for regular make and all lists for make makesum so linux
ports can have one combined distinfo file.
- Set DIST_SUBDIR?=centos so there's only one copy of common distfiles.
- Use MASTER_SITES and DISTFILES groups so make fetch is a bit smarter.
- Regenerate all distinfo files.
- For linux_base-c6 (just like linux_base-c7 already does) turn bin, lib,
lib64 and sbin into symbolic links to the same directory under usr.
This fixes the problem where some programs/libraries exist under / on
FreeBSD and /usr on Linux or vice versa and then depending on the order
of search paths Linux programs may run/load FreeBSD programs/libraries
- Turn usr/share/icons into a symbolic link to LOCALBASE/share/icons so
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 286 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Use LINUX_REPO_ARCH instead of LINUX_RPM_ARCH when setting DISTINFO_FILE
and PLIST for Linux ports. LINUX_RPM_ARCH is the CPU targetted by a
package and LINUX_REPO_ARCH is like our ARCH which is more suitable. This
only affects Centos 6 ports because they are the only ones where
LINUX_REPO_ARCH != LINUX_RPM_ARCH.