|non port: accessibility/at-spi2-atk/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 6
Thu, 2 Mar 2023
[ 05:23 Tobias C. Berner (tcberner) ] fa81a4f (Only the first 10 of 1168 ports in this commit are shown above. )
accessibility/at-spi2-core: update to 2.46.0
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.46.0:
* Fix GetInterfaces documentation on org.a11y.atspi.Accessible
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.91:
* Send device event controller events using the same signature as other
* Document the Accessible, Action, and Cache dbus interfaces.
* Fix license of atspi-gmain.c (#87).
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.90:
* xml: Add some documentation.
* xml: Fix event arguments.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 19 Nov 2014
[ 11:49 kwm ] (Only the first 10 of 1460 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 1 Sep 2014
[ 19:37 tijl ]
Add USES=libtool and INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
Obtained from: gnome-dev
Fri, 8 Mar 2013
[ 10:51 kwm ] (Only the first 10 of 417 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
Sat, 20 Nov 2010
[ 15:37 kwm ] (Only the first 10 of 609 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Presenting GNOME 2.32.1 for FreeBSD. The offical release notes for this
release can be found at http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.32/
This will be the last release of the GNOME 2.x series, mainly a bugfix and
bridge release to the first release of the GNOME 3.x series.
This release features commits by avl, marcus, mezz and myself.
The FreeBSD GNOME Team would like to thank the following contributors and
testers for there help with this release:
Zane C.B. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Olaf Seibert <O.Seibert@cs.ru.nl>
DomiX(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 10 May 2010
[ 21:19 kwm ] (Only the first 10 of 772 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Presenting GNOME 2.30.1 for FreeBSD. The offical release notes for this
release can be found at http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.30/ .
This release brings initial PackageKit support, Upower (replaces power
management part of hal), cuse4bsd integration with HAL and cheese, and a
Sadly GNOME 2.30.x will be the last release with FreeBSD 6.X support. This
will also be the last of the 2.x releases. The next release will be the
highly-anticipated GNOME 3.0 which will bring with it a new UI experience.
Currently, there are a few bugs with GNOME 2.30 that may be of note for our
users. Be sure to consult the UPGRADING note or the 2.30 upgrade FAQ at
http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/faq230.html for specific upgrading
instructions, and the up-to-date list of known issues.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 6